TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I've often wondered that myself - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-28

I've wondered that myself a lot.

"Does it really matter what we post here?"

Do new folks actually follow our advice? Will someone with only five bucks in his pocket read a post here and then decide NOT to go to South Korea based on that post, or will he charge right on to Seoul anyway?

Will someone avoid the pitfalls of a bad contract after coming here, or will he end up getting ripped anyway?

I think most of those who are bent on going overseas are going to do that regardless of what we post. Many of those will run into the spider webs we warn them about, even after they read our warnings.

Maybe this website really IS just a big ol' waste of time like my new colleague here is telling me daily.

Messages In This Thread
I've often wondered that myself - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-28
Rheno: Private Tutor - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-29
I've been thinking of doing that - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I've often wondered that myself - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -