TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values!
John O'Shei - 2015-11-21

What's wrong with sipping a latte every now and again? Your country has some absolutely amazing cafes by the way, better than here in the U.K.

Yeah, you left a lot out there... Back in the U.K, Muslim gangs in the U.K were constantly raping and enslaving loads of underage girls in the shittier northern towns, but the pigs would just sit back and do nothing out of fear of being called 'racist.'

Research showed that the perpetrators were mainly descended from certain tribes in Pakistan, were they lacked certain values that one would require to be considered to be civilised. They were mostly illiterate, uneducated and considered white girls to be there for the taking, whereas the purity of Muslim girls needed to be preserved. However, they certainly don't represent the majority of British Muslims (I hope not, anyway!).

However, most British Muslims have grown up in a society with different values (especially if born here), some are devout; but some actually love a beer more than we do and don't really bother going to the Mosque any more. Some go through an angry phase in their teens and become anti-Western (it doesn't help when all the white kids bully you because you're a 'Paki...'), but most grow out of it.

Not to mention that not all Muslims interpret the Qur'an the same way. I knew a Muslim girl, who doesn't eat pork or drink alcohol; but trust me, with a body like hers, she'll straight up tell you that she ain't wearing no f**king Burkha, unless she has to visit her grandparents or something.

Many Muslims out there just aren't up for a fight, regardless of what evil Imams will preach to them. They just want to live a peaceful normal life, work and make money in a Western society, especially if they grew up in a one. They don't care if their western friends are what religious leaders would call 'infidels,' as long as the said friends respect their right to drink a diet Coke instead of beer when they meet up at the pub, and if they are a lady, don't get laughed at if they wear a headscarf (but not the full Burkha).

What's more, some of these Muslims actually look down on some of the newer, more third-world kinds of arrivals; especially if their Dad originally came over to work as a doctor rather than to drive a taxi or run a kebab shop.

I guess that I met most people like this when I was at uni though years back though. They are younger, probably behave differently because in many cases, their family won't see them, if they are studying in a different town. A lot of the lads that didn't drink seemed to either invest that surplus beer money in either modifying their cars or setting up little side businesses though... For some, that was actually selling weed, but how do I know that? :b

Messages In This Thread
Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values! -- John O'Shei -- 2015-11-21
Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values! -- San Migs -- 2015-11-23
Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values! -- John O'Shei -- 2015-11-29
Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values! -- San Migs -- 2015-11-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re PC Mulism apologists white-ant Western values!

Go to another board -