TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Rheno: Private Tutor - Teachers Discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. - 2006-06-29
In response to I've often wondered that myself - Teachers Discussion (Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U)

Rheno you must know the song "I did it my way!"

That's where I see you in the near future. Rent a room somewhere you like. Fit it out the way you want and tutor in groups or singly. Cut out the middlemen and do it your way. You can teach English and ESL and even math to kids anywhere in the world as long as your visa lasts. Then rent the room to another teacher when you are not using it. Teaching kids one-on-one is way different than in groups you know. Anyway, my 2 cents worth.

Messages In This Thread
I've often wondered that myself - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-28
Rheno: Private Tutor - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-29
I've been thinking of doing that - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Rheno: Private Tutor - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -