TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › PANJIN - NEW ORIENTAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL - Teachers Discussion
Chris - 2006-07-01

Dont go to Panjin these days all the foreign teachers are being refused Foreign Expert Certificates by the schools because they simply dont want to pay for it!!! You may have heard a line that you now need a BA or above to get it. THIS IS TOTAL BULL!!! I checked with the National Education beauru, Liaoning Foreign Affairs Department and Panjin Education and Foreign Affairs department. No such policy has ever been issued in China or otherwise! I was recently ripped by Mr Liu(Victor)of New Oriental Language School, Shengli, Panjin, Liaoning who will i state give you internet and pay for holidays. Once he decides to terminate your contract he will then screw you for bills stating "oh but the internet, trips etc... are not in the contract" Then screw you for the money he RIGHTFULLY OWES YOU! Using the excuse that China law now states you need a BA and he cant employ you anymore to break the contract stating he cant give you the work visa/Foreign Expert license anymore.

Be careful of this tactic since other schools in Panjin may try this tactic. But I know WITHOUT DOUBT that Mr Liu (Victor) has screwed over many other foreigners in the past. This was my first job ever in China or in teaching. So be careful there are many conmen out there.

Messages In This Thread
PANJIN - NEW ORIENTAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL - Teachers Discussion -- Chris -- 2006-07-01
Same "New Oriental"? - Teachers Discussion -- takahiko -- 2006-07-13
Chris/Pankin - Teachers Discussion -- Duke -- 2006-07-02
It's Twue! It's Twue! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-02
Re: degree or not - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-03
Land of Fog -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-03
That sounds like Thailand - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-07-04
To Chris/Panjin - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-02
I am also "shocked" -- by DB! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-02
Tp Frank re Chris - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › PANJIN - NEW ORIENTAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -