TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china
The Trader - 2015-12-03

The thing is, I have posted real photos of myself with real women on this site before. Everybody knows it's really me. There was some old bloke on here a while back who posted a pic of a baby who he claimed to be his offspring from marriage to a young Chinese woman, which I found hard to believe for the following reasons:

1) He said he was old, young Chinese women, even older Chinese women in their late 30's or even early 40's are not interested in sixty something Western men, unless they are rich.

2) He stated he was poor, or "didn't have a pot to piss in", therefore that makes him unattractive to almost ALL Chinese women!

When I say I don't believe a poster is genuine, and not just the one I mentioned, I base it on logic and common sense. It may not be because I dislike the fictional character in their story, in fact, I find some of the fake posts that often appear on here to be very creative and amusing.

Too bad "Candy" and "Linda" are just figments of your fertile imagination, although Candy is a common name for dumb TA's, also "Echo" and "Sunny", and they are usually stupid girls!

I don't know what the man with a baby has to do with me; especially as I am 55 and not 68. But it could well be that that old-timer had a way with women which you and I do not have. Some men of any age have what it takes and you and I do not. I know that to be true from knowing the sausage seller and his young wife, Star. He was older than me when he hooked his lovely young creature and like your bloke with the baby "didn't have that pot to piss in" It could well be that if the sausage seller had been with Candy on that disastrous night instead of me it might have ended up in kisses and cuddles..who can say? It seems I accept my limitations and you don't. As for your pictures with those real women....how do we know they were all not paid prostitutes...or more likely just colleagues or something?

Messages In This Thread
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- Laughing -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-04
Re update of my first job in china -- San Migs -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- John O'Shei -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china

Go to another board -