TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I am also "shocked" -- by DB! - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-07-02

Problems with writing aside, are you actually going to blame Chris for all of his problems at this school? I ask question after question after question after before accepting positions at various schools, and yet there are ALWAYS unfortunate, and often alarming surprises in store for me.

Lack of forthcoming information and proper websites for "research," and downright deceit by some agents and employers greatly impairs effective "research."

The message was clear: there are problems at that school.

Your attack on this guy was over-the-top and quite "shocking" to me. And who cares if Chinese employers are "laughing"??? I think they are laughing more when we accept such horrendous situations.

It seems you have been far more fortunate in your teaching experiences in China than most of us. If this is true, be grateful, and stop belittling someone for trying to warn others.

Messages In This Thread
PANJIN - NEW ORIENTAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL - Teachers Discussion -- Chris -- 2006-07-01
Same "New Oriental"? - Teachers Discussion -- takahiko -- 2006-07-13
Chris/Pankin - Teachers Discussion -- Duke -- 2006-07-02
It's Twue! It's Twue! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-02
Re: degree or not - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-03
Land of Fog -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-03
That sounds like Thailand - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-07-04
To Chris/Panjin - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-02
I am also "shocked" -- by DB! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-02
Tp Frank re Chris - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-07-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I am also "shocked" -- by DB! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -