TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish!
The Trader - 2015-12-05

Oh, you will see to that personally will you Fifi? Considering I have never threatened anyone with violence ( except GW's and training centre owners ) there is nothing you can do, lol!

Hee hee hee

( except GW's and training centre owners )
I thought those two made up most of the people in your world, which means there won't be many people left whom you won't beat up.

Speaking of violence, guess who made a unexpected visit again tonight? No other but Candy who said she need to speak to somebody and as i knew her problems i was chosen. Anyway her husband has been hitting her. It seems I have become an agony uncle. I assure you I am getting nothing out of it but more bloody grief. I worry about my job so didn't want to turn her away. She left after a couple of hours of bending my ear...and had the cheek to tell me that she'd had bad feedbacks from my lessons and I should sit in and watch the other teachers. She said that just before leaving. And drank my bloody wine!

Messages In This Thread
Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish! -- The Trader -- 2015-12-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish!

Go to another board -