TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish!
Caring - 2015-12-05

Although CCP runs the nation tightly, China truly is about its people. The article purposely mixed up the country's leadership with its folks which is obvious and which I thought I had suggested in my original post.

Now, to know Chinese leaders, whether it is political or business, one needs to understand that whatever they say, do or believe in, they think everyone else around them says, does or believes in as well. So, the reference to understanding China that I have brought here is basically about the trend in the poorly evolving society and a historic profile of the local communist party.

Anyhow, if my original message has caused you a post-traumatic stress, I apologize. Whether we can debate such topics as this one or not remains to be seen.

Messages In This Thread
Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish! -- Caring -- 2015-12-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Unprofessional, cross-culturally insensitive rubbish!

Go to another board -