TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
The Trader - 2015-12-09

Wrong Fifi, he has a lot of support, he is not just ahead of his opponents, he is MILES AHEAD of his opponents! Even international political analysts outside of the USA are saying it, even some of his enemies. Of course, left wing feminazi types like yourself don't like him, it does not suit you pro-minority group and do-gooder agenda. You should go and get a job as a "snivel libertarian", lol!

I don't actually know what Trump has been saying. Since i arrived in China i have been too busy with work, women (just got a date with a supermarket till girl) and the culture to listen to the news. But i think I must be a do-gooder, as I like to do good to women and gays, because I know the torment both groups went through during the last century to get their rights- to get equality; although cunning men will say women are equal and that we just have different purposes under God, and promptly brainwash their women folk to believe that too. The Muslim religion in the west should have been banned a long long time ago. You shouldn't have the right to exist if you preach that women and gays ae not in real terms equal.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

Go to another board -