TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
The Trader - 2015-12-10

"Trump, by alienating the Muslim world with his call for a ban on Muslims entering America, is acting as the Islamic State’s secret agent. ISIS wants every Muslim in America (and Europe) to feel alienated. If that happens, ISIS won’t need to recruit anyone. People will will just act on their own."

I totally agree with this quote from Tom Friedman (NYT today). It's deep, don't you think?

If all the Muslims in America and Europe are kicked out then they can feel alienated somewhere else that's safer for us for them to feel alienated.

But i am fed up with this subject, it's getting in the way. I have lots to mull over with you all about, a lot has happened concerning, Candy, Linda, and Sunshine (supermarket girl.) Fed up with stuff that doesn't affect FT's and ESL. Let's get back on track, please.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

Go to another board -