TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing"
The Trader - 2015-12-25

There is an Uyghur community in Beijing, and some of these Uyghurs are involved in drug trafficking. I also met some Uyghur communities in Henan province, they are mosty merchants in all kinds of things.

On the question whether these threats referred to by embassies relate to Uyghur Muslim extremists active in Beijing, I would say that this is highly doubtful. Chinese mass media should have reported on the matter then.

This is not good enough, Turnoi, because you palmed off poor old staid poster CL with 'no time for likes of you now, I'm off to Finland for Christmas-heee hee heee.'

Got Linda into my bed tonight and it was like trying to snog a cauliflower slightly defrozen, so a bit soggy and cold. So got up to write this. before she became unconscious she did agree to my proposal in principal.

Concerned about Sunday's lessons -what do you think?

Messages In This Thread
Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing" -- The Trader -- 2015-12-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing"

Go to another board -