TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Book vendors make books more expensive than they actually should be
The Trader - 2015-12-28

Someone making mistakes like you did as a (pretend?) native speaker of English should not deech at all - neither at a training centre, regardless of the latter's crappiness, nor at any more serious and decent educational institution. There are many more (pretend?) ) native speakers on here iwith the same mistakes in their posts. One of the reasons for me to point out that ESL English grammar should be mandatory in English teacher training for ESL.

You have just replied to a non-native English speaker, saying he should disregard all I say; especially when i come out with fictitious or obscure or IT 'deecher'-type stuff like 'kerb-crawling' That post(your post) seems to have gone missing at the moment? You know hardly anything about the English language, Turnoi, so please stop misleading others with misinformation.

Messages In This Thread
Re Book vendors make books more expensive than they actually should be -- The Trader -- 2015-12-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Book vendors make books more expensive than they actually should be

Go to another board -