TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › EF Indonesia-Sexual harrassment
Dr Raymond Connors - 2016-01-28

EF Indonesia should be avoided at all costs-especially if you are a female and need to come in contact with L[edited].

If he "suggests" sexual activity without the knowledge of his wife, and you refuse, he will do his best to make your life miserable as he did to a female colleague of mine.

So disgraceful was his behaviour, that when she left, he sent notification to her next employer in another country, that she had been dismissed due to a mental illness.

He also sent a message to the Immigration authorities of her second country that she was unstable.These actions put her new position at risk.

Neither of his assertions is correct, and he has no qualification that would give his medical opinion of my friends mental state any credence.

I have known this lady for quite some time and it most certainly NOT my opinion that she is in any way as suggested by L[edited].

I will be having words with L[edited]'s superior, J[edited] in Sweden about this matter, and trust this poor woman will receive some compensation.

Messages In This Thread
EF Indonesia-Sexual harrassment -- Dr Raymond Connors -- 2016-01-28
Re EF Indonesia-Sexual harrassment -- compliance.ef@ef.com -- 2016-02-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › EF Indonesia-Sexual harrassment

Go to another board -