TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re On Chomsky
BinderDundat - 2016-02-26

What you did there was reply "No YOU ARe!".

This isn't something to 'guess at' or debate by just deciding to counter-attack my academic cred. Its something well understood, well researched, written about and if you were to google this you'd find dozens of articles explaining how and why and where Chomsky got it all wrong.

In the rare events Chomsky has been confronted with these criticisms he has carefully admitted there were things he had wrong or 'would need to be revisited' and then notice what is NOT happening? Chomsky doesn't even touch his old work in Linguistics. He isn't defending them. He doesn't even bring it up. He isn't writing anyone 'counterpoints'. Which is because Chomsky accepts he got it all wrong.

I don't classify myself as a scholar. You do and have written fake books doing nothing but damage to the subjects. I mean its one thing to be Chomsky and simply be wrong. You write falsehoods, nonsense, bullshit you've made up from your own embarrassing misunderstandings and what can be described as 'Frankenstein Monsters'. You've cut and reassembled other authors thoughts and ideas but without any real understanding of how to fit them together, which ones are all wrong (as you do with Chomsky works) or even the 'who what why's and hows' behind any of it.

Even worse you call yourself a 'Doctor' from self-studying TCM for crying out loud!

But anyways its true FTs don't try and argue

"I guess you are wrong. But that's a matter of opinion."
because most of us wouldn't really count that as 'arguing' for anything.

"I know you are but what am I!"

You phoney lol

Messages In This Thread
Re On Chomsky -- BinderDundat -- 2016-02-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re On Chomsky

Go to another board -