TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
Jerry L'épeire - 2016-03-19

I do enjoy how Carmen/Miah (which, by the way, are a pair of "borrowed" names from the new wave of arrived teachers) are picking at Dr. Turnoi and O'Shei, totally overlooking the people who actually HAVE worked at Worlda - like myself.

I am quiet agree with Carmen, I am not surprise that there are some people just with an
ulterior motive on this board.

It tickles me the image of 2 local Chinese colleagues in the HR office posting back and forth, seated a stone's throw from each other. (By the way, your neglect of the English language's past participles and fumbled sentence mechanics SCREAMS Chinglish. But I digress, as I don't suppose the two of you deny being Chinese.)

how come he argue like a child. How can I be convinced by
this kind of sentences.

Convinced of what? That the only reason why you're here is to gauge comments about Worlda to report back to HQ? Take a seat and allow me to humour you:

Phase 1 - Worlda's staff show up online around that time of year that schools have gotten tired of the rubbish service Worlda has been recklessly going about. Conveniently enough, that's around the same time FTs discover Worlda isn't nearly what it claimed to be. Upon realising they've been played like a Nintendo, they leave. Worlda panics and heads straight for the forums.

Phase 2 - If there's a comment here about the company, they forward it to HQ in hopes they can blindly "improve" whatever it was the poster posted about. Be it through swindling a foreigner into accidentally saying/doing something positive that promotes the company (eg: scripted reviews, that HR guy, etc.) or pretending to be a foreigner in the forums to "dispel the lies spat to black the company." That, or the future wave of FTs end up with a contract clause something along the lines of "Foreign teachers are not allowed to post about the company online unless they include a valid email address for us to track and impose contract penalty fees." Check.

Optional Phase 2 - If there's something severely revealing (eg: anything concerning money, contract discrepancies, lies upon lies upon lies, school drama, names), they go the Chinese route and ignore it hoping a meat wave will cover it up while the company formulates ways to distract future teachers from noticing.
http://www.eslteachingonline.com/guangzhou-worlda-cultural-education-consulting-services-co-ltd-jobs-china-3/

Phase 3 - We show up and clean house.

Rinse and repeat until a group of foreigners can work through an entire year's contract without a single online post.

My foot's not even on the accelerator yet.

NEXT!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John. S. Miah -- 2016-02-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- TankEngine -- 2016-03-20
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- ScamKnight -- 2016-03-21
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- carmen -- 2016-02-15
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John. S. Miah -- 2016-02-17
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-03-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -