TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
TankEngine - 2016-03-20

But I just doubt about the reliability of those post[s] .... Who is
him [sic], what is his experience in that company, and, more importantly, what is his
performance in that company.

I WANT you to tell me my post "doesn't make sense."
I INVITE you to deny me the stuff I went through with "that company."
I DARE you to call me uneducated... without using the words "like," "actually," or "seem."

I had skipped through most of the post...

Typical. I'm sure you did...
Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John. S. Miah -- 2016-02-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- TankEngine -- 2016-03-20
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- ScamKnight -- 2016-03-21
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- carmen -- 2016-02-15
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John. S. Miah -- 2016-02-17
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-03-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -