TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China.
Former FT in the PRC - 2016-04-09

Thanks for your prompt and thoughtful response. I tried to connect with your 3 suggestions on the link I had provided a moment ago, but to no avail!
I forgot to mention 'Bergerac' in my previous post in this thread. One that you might enjoy.

I have found low audio to be a problem on the link I have provided for TV series and most movies. A cheap way round this problem is to buy one of those egg-shaped or mushroom-shaped loudspeaker systems, which is a single unit standing about 4 inches high and having its own small built-in amplifier. They cost about 60 RMB and plug in to a socket on your laptop/desktop that can be used to connect a mouse for the power necessary to drive them. So it doesn't run off the mains. If you already have an amplifier for your audio that uses mains, and also it must have a socket for output to a pair of tweeters, the socket being suitable to accept a small jack plug, you can plug in to said socket with the egg-shaped loudspeaker system's jack plug. The result is amazing. The audio is substantially boosted,. noticeably louder than if you had connected the tweeters that were supplied with the cuboid-shaped amplifier that provides bass, and uses mains power.

Messages In This Thread
Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China. -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-09
Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China. -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China. -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China. -- San Migs -- 2016-04-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Watching TV series and live football free online in China.

Go to another board -