TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC
Former FT in the PRC - 2016-04-10

The BOC in particular is a useless bank in China. The staff are rude, lazy , incompetent, and hate foreigners. The main Gucheng lu branch in Nanning city, Guangxi province, in particular, is a disgrace. China Everbright Bank is ten times better. [edited] and [edited]

I'm not surprised that you have had bad experiences at the BOC. It can be very frustrating to deal with bank staff who are unwilling to listen to common sense from bank customers. Good that you switched your bank to Everbright.

In my case I have arranged my financial matters so that I will only have to visit the BOC twice a year. So, the benefits of switching would be minimal for me.

I hope that our fellow forum readers will avoid using the BOC for their own sakes. Thanks again for your contribution. I believe you are Australian. I like Australians because they don't pull their punches! That's the best way to live, especially here in the PRC!

Messages In This Thread
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Elaine -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-15
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-09
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- amused -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-11
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-12
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC

Go to another board -