TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looks good, but ..... - Teachers Discussion
Ajarn - 2006-07-30

Hey Brendan

Oz-Pay Money Transfers looks like a good system but it would not be helpful to the majority of expats living and working in mainland China.

China is a very large country; larger than Australia. Hong Kong is at the southern tip of China; kind of like Tasmania.

Beijing and Shanghai, for example, are (I think) about 2,000 kilometres from Hong Kong.

To send money out of Hong Kong the money would firstly have to be changed from Chinese mainland money (RMB) to Hong Kong Dollars. And, a Hong Kong bank account would be needed.

But a great system for expats in Hong Kong, and those living in the (relatively) nearby province of Guangdong.

Messages In This Thread
how can I send RMB to an account in Australia? - ESL discussion -- christine -- 2005-04-27
Pay from China to Australia and back - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- brendan -- 2006-07-29
Looks good, but ..... - Teachers Discussion -- Ajarn -- 2006-07-30
Cannot. However, >>> - ESL discussion -- Chaz -- 2005-04-28
rmb transfer - ESL discussion -- christine -- 2005-05-02
I also have a Q about transfering money - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-04-28
money transfers - ESL discussion -- Jeremy -- 2005-04-28
transferring money - ESL discussion -- dianne -- 2005-06-05
RMB remittance/transfer - ESL discussion -- christine -- 2005-06-24
Maybe you can't - ESL discussion -- Dos -- 2005-04-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looks good, but ..... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -