TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re This Cannot Be Serious?
Odd Bob Job - 2016-06-11
In response to This Cannot Be Serious? (paul fox)

http://www.eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-females-no-plans-to-restrict-men/

What's happening to all these girl babies then?? Are they eating them or something? It seems to me that the government are not being sexist as such but merely trying to deal with the enormous problem of too many boys surviving to adulthood without any chances of getting wives. I suppose the likes of myself and 'Westerner Pensioner Power' doesn't help. I'm only 61 but I do have two pensions to draw on, and I will have another one when I qualify for the state pension. How on earth can many Chinese boys compete with me?

Having said that, whilst not being rich I do find, even with a wife, that I will be better off financially living in China, as long as i get my residence permit. The scary thing I have to contend with though, is what on earth do you do with your time apart from drinking 3.5 yuan bottles of fine Chinese beer in the woods. I am getting bored and have only been here less than a fortnight. I suppose once I have rented a flat I can get some interests going. I'm not a teacher so I won't be able to get a job. Any ideas, or do I just drink more beer? I did perk up today a bit, I noticed that the supermarket sells genuine frozen cod steaks. I figure that I can knock up some batter, and I have already made some nice chips here. So that's fish and chips to-go.

We keep changing our minds, so tomorrow morning early we will head for the big city PSB.

Messages In This Thread
This Cannot Be Serious? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
American Female FT Haters -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re American Female FT Haters -- John O'Shei -- 2016-06-11
Re American Female FT Haters -- paul fox -- 2016-06-12
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- John O'Shei -- 2016-06-11
credentializing news -- amused -- 2016-06-11
Re credentializing news -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re credentializing news -- amused -- 2016-06-12
Re credentializing news -- paul fox -- 2016-06-12
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- Odd Bob Job -- 2016-06-11
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- amused -- 2016-06-11
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re This Cannot Be Serious? -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re This Cannot Be Serious?

Go to another board -