TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..
Caring - 2016-06-14
In response to Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. (paul fox)

Guns and the system are wrong, God is not.

My view:
Religions aren't at fault but laws and schools are
Your reply:
They all go together mate. Religion, laws, and educational establishments. You don't have to look further than who that nutter pledged his allegiance to.
Canada may be criticised as the most politically correct country in the world, but it's difficult to fault its strict zero-tolerance on guns.
Religions may be followed peacefully or confrontationally just like laws/schools may be administered. For that, I agree with you that they aren’t different. However, my view is that blaming the shooter’s God, or the ISIS or any other terrorist group, for what happened in that night club is a great overkill. The fact that the system/media are looking for excuses for the nation’s inability to cope with its gun control and scores of nutcases owning all sorts of weapons is difficult to overlook.

My view:
Law makers, politicians and educators are worried for their jobs to confront the topic,
Your reply:
The same goes for many topics. People in authority are too scared of the politically correct do-gooders.
Another sad fact is that I have many senior 2 students who are supposed to be heading to America for further study this summer. Following the Florida tragedy, many are now looking at their options and seriously considering whether or not to continue with their plan to study in 'the land of the free'.
Many topics are truly serious but not as many of them have barrels with bullets flying at an enormous speed against you. Which ones, do you think, we should take care of first?

It seems that we’re on the same boat (or in the same yellow submarine). Such disasters are really waiting to happen in many places where guns are allowed. Hard to forget the schools where shootings have put students under their tables in the US before. Regardless, some American universities have been incredibly unable to deal with the issue of guns on their campuses. Take the Colorado University for example where a few years ago a student took the educational institution’s leadership to court for preventing him the “right” to keep his gun when studying there. The unbelievable ruling to allow this spoiled brat the gun in the school and made the change to the university’s regulations is one of many instances that the American system respects its Founding Fathers and the businesses that produce firearms and ammunition more than its citizens and visitors to the nation.

Messages In This Thread
For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-12
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- caring -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-17
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- amused -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- amused -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..

Go to another board -