TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..
PhD teacher - 2016-06-15

No. Sociological studies show that neither religion. nor laws nor educational estabishments are at fault. It just depends on what (certain) people make of it. A year ago, I published a book on exactly that topic that included a socio-historical study of different major world religions and what their impact was on society an culture in their respective environments. Is Roman Catholiism a religion of pedophiles because some of their priests were exposed as such? I beg to differ a bit.

This over-concentration on paedophiles is a bit of a smoke screen contrived by the self-righteous to make small of their in comparison harmless pursuits of completely ignoring what it actually says in the bible for those who claim to be religious. So in other words we can justifiably not turn the other cheek, or not forgive those that set out to harm us; or in the extreme go to pink rooms; as long as we are not paedophiles, we can feel holier than thou so to speak. I am afraid we can sin as much as we like under the banner or "I am not a paedophile" but if there's any truth in this Christian malarkey at all, for continually not forgiving training centres we will still find ourselves stoking the furnaces alongside those paedophiles. So it says in the bible anyway. I don't believe God exists myself.

Messages In This Thread
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-15
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-15
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..

Go to another board -