TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Mission almost accomplished.....LOL
PhD teacher - 2016-06-25

I am looking forward to the day when I will live with Cameron in the same squatted house....LOL

Why would you want Cameron reduced to living in a squat? Actually if you know anything about British Public Schools, namely Eton in his case, you will know that it's no cushy number, and he might be better able to deal with a squat than most of us. You will know that British officers have always been required to lead from the front, which is why so many get killed during conflicts.

School Fee (payable on the first day of term by direct debit)

Current school fee

£12,354 per half [i.e. term; there are three terms in a year]. Bursaries are awarded by the Bursaries Committee as soon as a boy has been offered a conditional place at the school, which is approximately 18 months prior to his joining the school. All bursaries are means-tested.

King’s Scholars

The maximum fee for King’s Scholars is 90% of the current school fee (recipients can also apply for a bursary for the remainder of the fee on a means-tested basis).

Music Scholars

The maximum fee for Music Scholars is 90% of the current school fee (recipients can also apply for a bursary for the remainder of the fee on a means-tested basis).

http://www.etoncollege.com/CurrentFees.aspx

Messages In This Thread
Re Mission almost accomplished.....LOL -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Mission almost accomplished.....LOL

Go to another board -