TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?
PhD teacher - 2016-06-28

Thanks for the advice given.
    I am not in China at present, but at home for a deserved break. I would like to return, but without a reference letter it won't be easy to get a job there. Which institutions can I contact to get things going? Any e-mail addresses?

Thanks in advance

I should say that I am not an old china hand, but if as sounds like you are about to embark on a difficult and long job, I would recommend you apply for a replacement passport and start again as if you have never before worked in China. Some things take too long to straighten out, and oft times the best result you get is kinked.
Messages In This Thread
Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-20
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- The CFT Watchers -- 2016-06-22
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-27
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Gibbo -- 2016-06-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?

Go to another board -