TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › It never ends... Essays during the final descent... - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-08

Unbelievable!!! Now we're being subjected to yet another posting on the subject of LYING from someone who, only two days ago, wrote a glowing tribute to himself while posing as another person!

John/"Dave's" closing swipe: "He tells lies by manipulating words and inventing others."

Well, you certainly should be able to detect THOSE tendencies in someone else, John/"Dave!" After all, you're the master of those tricks!

Oh, but wait, you're not finished John/"Dave": "Despite having said this, Mr Duke, I really do wish you well"

Right... I'm sure Raoul Duke can clearly see (and believe) that no malice was intended on your part, and that you have only genuine concern and high-hopes regarding his future.

Gee, it's a good thing for you John/"Dave" that China is still grappling with the existence and legitimacy of mental illness; its symptoms and various types of manifestations. Otherwise, you might not be able to roam so freely around these parts.

I can't begin to imagine what you'll be up to next... and under what moniker?

Messages In This Thread
China: Thirteen Lies from Mr Duke - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-08
It never ends... Essays during the final descent... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-08
Waste of Time - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › It never ends... Essays during the final descent... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -