TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion
Dusty - 2006-08-10

Teachers,

Has anyone dealt with Campus Earth (Tang Yuan)? Or do you know anyone that you can direct me to who has? They claim to be a placement agency that specializes in the Shanghai area. The pay and benfits they offer, seemingly, are comparable to what other employers offer around China.

But I worry because their advertisement was pulled from this very web site, though by whom and for what reason I do not know. Further, one of their own American reps has admitted to me by e-mail and telephone that he himself had runs-in with Campus Earth/Tang Yuan, but that if you just flex your muscles a bit, you'll get what you're owed. It seems risky, but then that has been the tenor I get from many teachers who've gone to China, irrespective of who the employer was.

Thanks Folks,

Dusty

Messages In This Thread
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Just Say 'NO!' To Recruiters - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
The Middle Men - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-10
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
More advice please, John... - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
One more underscore - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-11
If you'll take more... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -