TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion
Reilly - 2016-07-09

Depends where you work. I know two people making 16000 and several more above the 10,000 RMB mark. I make 12000/monthly myself and yes that's completely without moonlighting. Stay out of the big cities and go to smaller places and you can pretty much set your own wage...within reason that is. If anyone is working for 7-8000 RMB a month, they are being exploited in one way or another. Unless they are working for 12 hours or less a week

Messages In This Thread
Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion -- Uncle Sam -- 2007-01-31
Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion -- Reilly -- 2016-07-08
Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion -- Former FT in China -- 2016-07-08
Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion -- Reilly -- 2016-07-09
Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion -- Former FT in China -- 2016-07-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beware: Teaching English in China. Do not be scammed and exploited. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -