TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re So bad, you can smell it.......
Former FT in China - 2016-08-23
In response to Re So bad, you can smell it....... (amused)

No doubt there will be one or two Paul Foxes who are denied a residency permit for every 50 Silverboys that are expunged.

This is what U.S. military calls collateral damage.

The collateral damage that will result could have been significantly reduced if the new visa regulations had been introduced to existing FTs well in advance of their implementation date, say June 1 2016. That would have allowed FTs on contracted employment at that time loads of time to ensure that they would have met the extra requirements well in advance of this semester.

Had the Chinese government common sense, they could have shown some respect to their existing FTs while ensuring that fewer 'Paul Foxes' would be denied an RP because of not being able to meet those requirements within 21 days!

As for Paul's excellent post re double standards in FT employment in China, you have chosen to duck the issue. I have lost much respect for you, I must say! And I won't be the only one!

Sod off, you're a China defender/wumao!

Messages In This Thread
So bad, you can smell it....... -- Paul Fox -- 2016-08-21
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- amused -- 2016-08-22
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Guangxi Guy -- 2016-08-27
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Paul Fox -- 2016-08-23
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- amused -- 2016-08-23
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-23
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Paul Fox -- 2016-08-24
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Paul Fox -- 2016-08-23
Re So bad, WEB of deceit! -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re So bad, you can smell it.......

Go to another board -