TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Web School - Teachers Discussion *Link*
Raoul Duke - 2006-08-21

Hey Yingwen Laoshi,

I recently posted a review of a Web school in the Reviews area, if you'd care to take a look at it.

Every Web school will have some local differences, but many things will be the same everywhere in their system. My experience with Web has not seen problems with honesty in terms of honoring the contract terms, it's more like it's just not a very good deal in the first place.

My main problem with them now is in the handling of sick days. You only get 3, and if you call in sick beyond that you will most likely be fined on top of not being paid, even if you are demonstrably really ill. It's around 250 per day in Suzhou! In my opinion, this is intolerable and a good enough reason to not sign with them.

Again, more details in the review. Hope you'll give it a look.

Messages In This Thread
Web International School: Xiamen-Nantong - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-19
Yingwen - still looking? - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-08-23
Thanks, KJ - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-24
Sounds about right... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
Web School - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-21
Good Review, Raoul - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-22
Raoul Rocks! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-22
Thanks... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
additional information - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-19
Thanks Frank! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-20
You're welcome, my friend! More thoughts... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Web School - Teachers Discussion *Link*

Go to another board -