TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yes, Chuck/John, you ARE sorry... - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-27

Hello, Chuck, John, or whomever are you calling yourself today...

I too, have read ALL of your posts and you seem to relish in being oppositional to just about any and everything that someone else posts (whether or not you have any actual direct relationship to the experience or event they are discussing).

I have NO AGENDA. I just don't like people addressing others in such condescending, morally- and intellectually-superior tones.

You state: "In your short-sighted, narrow-minded ways you bring an untimely end to what could be interesting topics for discussion. In your little world..."

OK, so where is Phil? Why dosen't he wish to engage in your 'interesting topics for discussion'? As I recall, it was you who shut down the discussion and alientated the guy after you implied that he struck a girl, no?

As for calling me "short-sighted, narrow-minded," and living in own "little world," now that's what I call "ugly"!!!

In any of my replies to you, just like John, you have repeatedly failed to answer any of the questions I have posed to you, ever. So much for "interesting discussion!"

I look forward to reading your next "daily musings" as you call them, under any number of possible names/monikers/aliases that you happen to select that day.

Best wishes from your "Ugly American,"

Frank

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yes, Chuck/John, you ARE sorry... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -