TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion
trang - 2006-09-02

Can you tell me more bout your experiences in guangzhou?I have a cousin and she wants to study in GUangzhou huamei Inter school.she's from Vietnam and she's in grade 9, with a little knowledge of Chinese.would she have a good educatioin there?Espcially to transit, I mean to go forward to USA or Beijing later?

Messages In This Thread
BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- George Evashuk -- 2006-05-11
Re BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Steven Katsipodas -- 2016-10-25
BE AWARE OF SILLY POSTINGS -- Nick Grigoriou -- 2008-04-15
Huamei International School / ŏ -- disgruntled emloyee -- 2007-03-20
Stay Away! HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Past Teacher -- 2006-08-30
is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion -- trang -- 2006-09-02
I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion -- Ivan Nalder -- 2006-05-30
Bottom of the Barrel - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke LOOK! I BEEN TO COLLEGE! -- 2006-05-22
Burned in China - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-22
Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-05-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -