TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ESL Teaching is Prev Land - Teachers Discussion
Wendy - 2006-09-12

So I am no longer working for this company and I am no longer living in the city where this school was located. So I will speak out about the foreign manager that is working there. He is in his fifties and I really cannot believe that he has been kept on with this company. I guess that is the reason that he has moved around China while working for them. They are like the Catholic Church here in America that keeps moving their dirty linen from one church to the next Church.

The manager is question was always running his hands over the backs of the Chinese staff and Chinese women that came in to the school to be interviewed for placement in a class. He would do anything for a thrill and it did bother some of the staff but they were too frightened to speak out in fear of losing their jobs.

The owner of the company knew about the actions of our manager as they would go out drinking whenever the owner was in our city. Oh did I tell you that the owner was an American! The manager in question always was out drinking and coming to school the next day looking like he was just returning from the bar. You would always hear him talking about his actions of the night before to other people in the school.

We wonder way the Chinese people often has bad opinions of foreigners, esp male foreigners. It is no wonder when their first encounter is with creeps like this manager. We need to carry ourselves with a higher sense of pride to dispel these negative stereo types that many people are making us to look like. I am one who is in favor of stricter international laws and co-operation in dealing with these creeps! I also feel we; as ESL teachers should start some sort of a black list but I know we are then needing to prove ourselves when we point out these Prevs!

Messages In This Thread
The perv in Thailand - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-08-18
Prev's in ESL Teaching - Teachers Discussion -- W -- 2006-08-19
ESL Teaching is Prev Land - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-12
Reply to Wendy's post. - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-09-12
Pervs, that is... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-09-12
Pervs, that is... - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-19
Unfortunately, you're right. - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-08-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ESL Teaching is Prev Land - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -