TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re please look at my life
caring - 2016-10-11
In response to Re please look at my life (amused)

Real teachers do not contribute to this forum. One real ex-teacher, Turnoi, is generous with his time.
Teachers don't bother this site for obvious reasons and you are one of them; your soul mate is the other one.

A few 'Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages' contribute, including myself. Foxy also comes to mind. Many, like Cunning Linguist and Martin Hainan, have abandoned the forum. But even we 'ESL teachers' are not real teachers.
You've demonstrated on the board that you're not only the "Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages" but also [edited] of the eslteachersboard. Your flunky "mind" that suggests "many have abandoned" you is the cause of dull discussions and lack of teachers contributing here. Bringing all teachers to the site and uniting the language rather than isolating them ought to be the scope. Teachers around the world teach a lot more than your messy "mind" may be able to take and English is a truly international language that you can't sell with such a poor attitude as you have. By the way, not only your buddies and/or multiple personalities are the ones who have chosen not to post here again.

Most of the posters on this site now are remnants of FTs past, crazy Uncles and backpackers who can longer teach legally in China. They inhabit pink rooms in Thailand or lurk in Wanda Malls in the glass cubicles of Wall Street English, ready to bolt if immigration police arrive.
That's who you want the users to be.

As a non-teacher and non-native speaker who writes wounded English, your participation is no more inappropriate than the nonsensical ravings and inane musings of these simpletons.
You can anal yze me or insinuate who I am, since this seems the right site for it. I support all nice people who want to learn and debate. Who do you sponsor?

Have at it.
Welcome.
Yes! :)
Messages In This Thread
please look at my life -- amused -- 2016-10-10
Re please look at my life -- Foxy -- 2016-10-10
Re please look at my life -- Caring -- 2016-10-10
Re please look at my life -- amused -- 2016-10-10
Re please look at my life -- caring -- 2016-10-11
Re please look at my life -- amused -- 2016-10-11
Re please look at my life -- caring -- 2016-10-11
Re please look at my life -- Foxy -- 2016-10-11