TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re maybe going home to the west could mean death
San Migs - 2016-10-14

Think this China-UK stuff is all getting a bit out of hand. Why you may ask? There are loose dogs and nutters in both countries. I did read about and see this one on the news today, reminded me of being near a certain posters neck of the woods so to speak, hahahahaha

I was in Shenzhen when the mental patient grabbed one of those fearsome looking meat cleavers, went on a rampage,and killed 4 people I think it was, and injured many more. In the US or Spain, the cops would have just blasted him if he could not be talked round, the local cops got a stick and a negotiator which only seemed to make said nutter even more irate. Not saying you are wrong, but applying your logic, and being a foreigner with a chinese wife, I would be more a fraid of male chinese with jealousy/mental problems brandishing meat cleavers or chinese swords.

Messages In This Thread
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- San Migs -- 2016-10-14
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- John O' Shei -- 2016-10-16
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- San Migs -- 2016-10-17
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- caring -- 2016-10-15
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- San Migs -- 2016-10-15
Re maybe going home to the west could mean death -- caring -- 2016-10-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re maybe going home to the west could mean death

Go to another board -