TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space.
Foxy - 2016-10-18

Whilst some may have labeled you as a 'Chinese-woman-hater', what you are warning about here is actually 100% true!

Even during my 2 short years of working here, I have seen this scenario happen at least 4 times already, EXACTLY as you have stated.

What I find most annoying is the incessant 'why'. I have no problems assisting my Chinese colleagues with their English, but it's the 1000-word explanations as to 'why' that gets boring.

Why do we say 'The cows are IN the field, yet The football players are ON the field?'

Anyone who wants to engage in conversations like this over dinner every day should ignore your warning.

Messages In This Thread
Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space. -- Foxy -- 2016-10-18
Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space. -- amused -- 2016-10-19
Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space. -- Foxy -- 2016-10-19
Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space. -- caring -- 2016-10-19
Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space. -- Foxy -- 2016-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Why Chinese/Asian women involved in education are a waste of space.

Go to another board -