TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
heretosays - 2016-11-19

Well, Turnoi, surely you don't believe that only liberals have a conscious or, more to the point, that the exploitation of children and women is only the bailiwick of conservatives. It's a pity that you have to find a way to align yourself with The Toddler when in your heart of hearts you know he's full of it.

It would seem, too, that I'm the only one here willing to talk about it in a rational manner, so why don't you just address your grievances to me.

Do you believe that Pig Dog actually read the article that I cited? Of course you don't, but believe me when I say that creating awareness is always the first step toward creating change.

I challenge you to come right out and admit that said Pig is basically a worthless human being whose opinions are also worthless and uninformed.

If you are indeed a member of the clergy, show us your true colors and, as I do, refuse to accept his inane attempts at justifying his despicable actions.

These days, he doesn't even bother trying to disprove that he deserved the title of pretend teacher that I bestowed upon him long ago, as he struggled to put together a coherent post, and struggled even more (as he still does) to figure out the difference between a coma and a period. No, instead he's become the champion of whatever behavior goes against the grain of human decency and social cohesion.

And you don't even bother to put him in his place. Why is that? I know why, but do other posters in this forum?

Read the article and then unleash your righteous indignation on those who deserve it - lest you be labeled an armchair priest who can't be bothered with such trivia.

Messages In This Thread
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Harry Callahan vs Gabe Tostee -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Fifi -- 2016-11-19
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -