TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
Foxy - 2016-11-19
In response to Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute (heretosays)

I challenge you to come right out and admit that said Pig is basically a worthless human
being whose opinions are also worthless and uninformed.

If you are indeed a member of the clergy, show us your true colors and, as I do, refuse to
accept his inane attempts at justifying his despicable actions.

These days, he doesn't even bother trying to disprove that he deserved the title of pretend
teacher that I bestowed upon him long ago, as he struggled to put together a coherent
post, and struggled even more (as he still does) to figure out the difference between a
coma and a period. No, instead he's become the champion of whatever behavior goes
against the grain of human decency and social cohesion.

I'm not sticking up for 'Pig' per se, I'm sticking up for ALL posters here who have as much right to post as you do.

I challenge you to come right out and admit that said Pig is basically a worthless human
being whose opinions are also worthless and uninformed.

You consider someone's opinions to be 'worthless' because they don't match with yours? That's a 'libtard attitude' if ever I've seen one!

Freudian slip, or typo? The big red words above, 'Coma and Period', have so many connotations when linking them with Silverboy/PigDog, that I'm sure I don't need to point them out. Besides, when thinking about all his girlfriends being IN one, (a coma), I'm laughing too much to type, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Harry Callahan vs Gabe Tostee -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Fifi -- 2016-11-19
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -