TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
Foxy - 2016-11-20
In response to Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute (heretosays)

I have a mental image (damn the imagination) of SB in a squalid jail in some backwater Thai
town, chubby fingers wrapped around bars, whining away the hours and sweating like a pig
while periodically screaming, "but there was no victim!"

Everyone is a 'victim' to some extent, and by that, I mean all of us! It depends on how deeply you want to philosophise.

Nevertheless, his opinions are generally worthless and uninformed. If you doubt that, just
read one of his latest posts wherein he claims that global warming doesn't exist.

That's a whole new debate. I understand his intended meaning, however, and I share it.

Odd, though, that you have a problem with that word while apparently being totally accepting
of The Toddler's inflammatory language. And libtard is a great example. Educated people
don't go around calling mentally challenged folks retards. I could add more but why
bother because one just needs to read his posts to find that anyone who disagrees with
his childish attitudes are subject to immature name calling.

Personally, I have no problem with PD's attitude, nor the fact that he is opinionated. Childish at times, boring at other times, (especially with the use of the same adjectives to describe Chinese women), but occasionally, very occasionally, he has something of value to contribute.

I think this board would be far less interesting without the likes of PD. After all, we shouldn't rely on Taffy to keep us all amused forever, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Harry Callahan vs Gabe Tostee -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-19
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Fifi -- 2016-11-19
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- heretosays -- 2016-11-20
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -