TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
Foxy - 2016-11-21

I even had a chinese FAO tell me that most educational certificates in China are hooky and
not to be trusted. The chinese are masters at knocking up impressive looking
certificates/documents with that ever important red stamp of "authentication".
In the real world, chinese job references/education certificates mean nothing....I have
even had Chinese tell me as much! Certainly won't help with getting a visa for Australia
or the USA!

I think I may have mentioned it on here before, but last year our school had a visit from someone from McGill University in Canada. They were 'rather concerned' that many Chinese students were enrolling there using certain 'academic qualifications' that were later found out to be somewhat 'strange' to say the least.

Once again it demonstrates a total lack of 'common sense'. As soon as they arrive in Canada and someone says 'Hello, welcome to our school, how are you?' and they get the reply 'Ting Bu Dong', is it any wonder why so many 'red flags' are raised? (no pun intended).

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Davyhulme -- 2016-11-21
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -