TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 360 Degrees Insurance Co Ltd
Former FT in China - 2016-11-22
In response to Re 360 Degrees Insurance Co Ltd (Former FT in China)

Bankers (wankers)!

They can send me e-mails, but the only 2 ways I can contact them are by phone and by snail mail. They do have a fax number, but they don't want me to use it!

Anyways, they have now said the source of wealth form is irrelevant in my wife's case.

I've sent them documentation re my wife's identity and her address. I should hear more by e-mail re those within 12 days or so.

Just a case of wait and see now. Will update as and when.........

Final Update:

My wife had recently acquired a new Chinese passport. Unlike her old one that had expired some years ago that was valid for only 5 years, her new one is valid for 10. She had gone on vacation with a Chinese tour group to 2 Korean islands without need of a Korean visa, but couldn't have visited the Korean mainland without one. I didn't go coz I wasn't interested in going, and I would've needed a Korean visa. Anyway, her holiday was very cheap as she made up the numbers of a planned company holiday, that company being one where a good friend of hers is a director. She enjoyed the ocean liner cruise from Shanghai to Jeju Island, as well as visiting the two islands.

I sent my wife's passport by snail mail to the Isle of Man along with other documentation, costing 21 RMB. However, it would have cost 360 RMB to have done so by EMS. The passport has had to be returned by EMS, as my wife no longer has a mail box address. I told my wife to hang onto the EMS envelope, as I wish to know the cost of returning her passport to her from the Isle of Man.

The IOM insurance company now has no ongoing and unresolved issues of identity/address of occupancy regarding my wife. And she didn't have to get anything apostled, which was being initially required!

Messages In This Thread
Re 360 Degrees Insurance Co Ltd -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-11
Re 360 Degrees Insurance Co Ltd -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 360 Degrees Insurance Co Ltd

Go to another board -