TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re caught on wrong visa
Worried - 2016-11-24

I am staying out of it as far as I'm concerned, I'm only posting about it here to get more knowledge to give her.

To the person who doesn't believe the story - as I mentioned I am not in the same city as my friend so all the info I am getting is through text/audio, but I am certain she is telling the truth. I have tried to check with her just who was giving her the health check (she sure made it sound like the police) but I'm not sure she answered me when I asked that, will check now. The health check (whoever is getting it for her) makes no sense to me which is another reason I am posting, to try and find out why.

Thanks to the first poster who was very helpful - is it certain she will be told to leave China? And how long is she likely to be given before she must leave? She works for a large company here, and I believe pretty much everyone she knows is on the wrong visa (but again they are all in different cities, met st training). The company has new teachers flying over for training every two weeks...

Messages In This Thread
Re caught on wrong visa -- Worried -- 2016-11-24
Re caught on wrong visa -- amused -- 2016-11-25
Re caught on wrong visa -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re caught on wrong visa

Go to another board -