TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids.
heretosays - 2016-11-27

Very refreshing, data boy, to read a post here written by someone who actually has some common sense and the ability to illustrate it in writing. Hope you won't let the likes of PigDog and his supporters deter you from writing additional sensible posts. Personally, I can only take so much of his rabid mouthing off before I have to retreat to more meaningful grounds, which makes him and others quite happy, as I'm one of the few who call BS in regards to his ignorant rantings.

Well, in all fairness, though, the Pig is smart enough to recognize his own ignorance, and by so doing has this huge need to be heard etc. Yes, he needs validation and finds that he gets it here. Why, I'm not quite sure. Seriously, though, I doubt that even Trump, even if he knew that the Piglet was one of his most ardent supporters and all ga ga over him, would bother giving him the time of day let alone the validation he so desperately needs.

Happy Holidays!

Messages In This Thread
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- data boy -- 2016-11-26
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- heretosays -- 2016-11-27
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- data boy -- 2016-11-27
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- Foxy -- 2016-11-27
Re: Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- Curious -- 2016-11-27
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- Foxy -- 2016-11-27
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- big pharm -- 2016-11-27
Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids. -- Foxy -- 2016-11-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids.

Go to another board -