TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires
Curious - 2016-12-04

One good thing (that's the only one I can think of) in favor of the trump presidency: It's highly entertaining and it's free (I am sure he would love to charge "pay per view" style for everything about him, on worldwide media... he might think of something ...

So, the latest (highly entertaining) news is that poor China "struggles to make sense of Trump and his phone call with Taiwan"... he he he he

Also funny: One of my favorite columnists, Gail Collins of the NYT, wrote today in "Trump Finally Explained":

In the past, I’ve always presumed that when Trump completely changed his position on health care or the Mexican wall or nuclear weapons in Japan, it was due to craven political opportunism. But it’s much more calming to work under the assumption that he doesn’t remember anything that happened before this morning.

She compares him to her little dog, Frieda, who is very intelligent but whose memory is only good for 90 seconds. Thank you, Gail, you just gave me peace of mind. Really!
Messages In This Thread
Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- Curious -- 2016-12-02
Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- caring -- 2016-12-04
Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- Curious -- 2016-12-04
Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-04
Re: Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- Curious -- 2016-12-04
Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires -- Foxy -- 2016-12-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires

Go to another board -