TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Close the door behind me love
Foxy - 2016-12-11
In response to Re Close the door behind me love (heretosay)

A pity that self importance doesn't always involve living a life of learning and curiosity, and a deep desire to free one's self from the apathetic thinking of the collective. However, that said, even the simplest of souls on this planet can intuit the rightness or wrongness of something, and can do so without having a book, or a newspaper or a talking head spewing the party line tell them what they should be thinking and believing and how they should behave in order to be an acceptable cog in a nearly broken down social mechanism that allows for the mistreatment of innocents.

Truly well written! It's a shame that more people don't 'awaken' to the ridiculous system of suppression hidden in plain sight under the guise of 'democracy'.
As soon as we are old enough to attend kindergarten, 'the establishment' takes over. We are then simply fashioned into a 'cog' and placed into the ever-turning wheel of 'control-and-manipulate'. From the banking system right down through food, water, medical 'care' and education, literally everything that touches our lives is controlled by 'the few'.

Back on topic though, the bigger picture: Australia was told back in the 60's/70's to essentially 'populate, or die'. This gave rise to the £10 assisted passage for British nationals, who would be later known as the 'ten-pound Pom'. It meant that literally ANYONE could make a new life for themselves in Australia, and as such, left a huge gap in the labour market in Blighty. That gap then started to be filled by mainly Indians and Pakistanis.

Australia is essentially built on 'migration'. It truly IS the epitome of a 'multicultural society'. As such, this 'history' of migration to/from Britain and (mostly to), Australia, has opened the door for the system to be abused by people falsely claiming to be asylum-seekers.

These so-called 'detention-centres' were then set-up in order to sort out the 'truth-sayers' from the liars, but that, has gone horribly wrong.

Sadly, for all of us, there is a minority of human beings that just choose to 'f*ck everything up' for everyone else.
Certain individuals, who have a 'me,me,me' attitude, have been created by the same 'few' who created the collective in the first place.

Humanity, as a whole, doesn't deserve to be allowed to procreate.

Messages In This Thread
Close the door behind me love -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-10
Re Close the door behind me love -- Sigint -- 2016-12-11
Re Close the door behind me love -- heretosay -- 2016-12-11
Re Close the door behind me love -- caring -- 2016-12-11
Re Close the door behind me love -- heretosay -- 2016-12-10
Re Close the door behind me love -- Foxy -- 2016-12-11
Re Close the door behind me love -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-11
Re Close the door behind me love -- caring -- 2016-12-11
Re: Re Close the door behind me love -- Fifi -- 2016-12-11
Re: Re Close the door behind me love -- Rory -- 2016-12-11
Re: Re Close the door behind me love -- Foxy -- 2016-12-11
Re: Re Close the door behind me love -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-11
Re: Re Close the door behind me love -- Fifi -- 2016-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Close the door behind me love

Go to another board -