TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › YAY! WE FOUND A GREAT SCHOOL! FOR ALL NON- NATIVES - Teachers Discussion
JUSTICE FOR THE BROWN RACE - 2006-10-17

Dear People (specially my fellow Non- Natives),

My husband and I weren't able to find a job in China but its fine!

God is sooo good!

My husband and I will be working as ESL Teachers in a very nice country in the west. We both are so happy. WE WILL BE EARNING 4x more than what we will be earning in CHINA. MOREOVER, the owner of the school personally contacted us! WE WERE NOT ABLE TO ACE A JOB IN CHINA,in TAIWAN, in JAPAN and in S. KOREA but we are ok with it.

So, our fellow non- natives out there, just be patient on your job hunting. WE KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A LOTTA HEARTACHES (since majority of the schools in Asia prefer our caucasian friends for the ESL posts.)DONT TAKE IT AGAINST YOURSELVES and BE VERY VERY PATIENT. God is good and he will give you something more than you'd expected.

WE CAN ALL DO IT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Thanks very much to all the people who tried to help us, God bless your kind hearts.

:)

Messages In This Thread
YAY! WE FOUND A GREAT SCHOOL! FOR ALL NON- NATIVES - Teachers Discussion -- JUSTICE FOR THE BROWN RACE -- 2006-10-17
justice - Teachers Discussion -- Santiago -- 2006-10-18
I AM LOVING EUROPE! For Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- JUSTICE FOR THE BROWN RACE -- 2006-10-19
Teaching in Europe - Teachers Discussion -- Dianne -- 2006-10-20
IN DEFENSE - Teachers Discussion -- JUSTICE -- 2006-10-21
re: loving Europe - Teachers Discussion -- Santiago -- 2006-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › YAY! WE FOUND A GREAT SCHOOL! FOR ALL NON- NATIVES - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -