TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Pax Americana Is Over
Foxy - 2016-12-17
In response to Pax Americana Is Over (Curious)

There's a lot to be said about what you have written, however, I say this:-

1. If the Republicans and Diplomats are only able to offer the American people a choice between a Catastrophe and a Disaster, who can blame the people for voting for the Disaster?

2. People voted for Trump simply because they have a good idea what Hilary's hidden agenda is, and they didn't want her running the country. As another poster said, Bernie would have been a better option, and, IMHO, would most probably have beaten Trump to the 'big chair'

3. The CIA reckon they now have 'conclusive proof' that Putin was involved in hacking the election by using Hilary's e-mails. So who is guilty? Is Hilary guilty for her e-mails, or is Russia guilty for essentially 'outing the truth'? The problem with the US government is that everything appears 'fine' when THEY are doing the manipulating, yet when they themselves feel manipulated, Oh, terror of terrors. I've said before that the strange thing about irony is the fact it's ironic.

4. Since becoming President Elect, Trump has already committed enough 'crimes' to get himself impeached even before he's inaugurated. That said, his $5Billion oil-deal with Putin is likely to keep Russia 'at bay' for at least the time being.

As Pigsy said, I'm not an American citizen so I have no vote, but had I been, I would definitely have voted for Trump, not because I like Trump or favour him, but because he's NOT Hilary ! I also think that these same sentiments were prevalent in the minds of the American people, which is why Trump got elected.

Just MHO.

Messages In This Thread
Pax Americana Is Over -- Curious -- 2016-12-16
Fasten your seatbelt -- Curious -- 2016-12-17
Re Pax Americana Is Over -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-17
Re: Re Pax Americana Is Over -- BeenThere -- 2016-12-17
Re: Re Pax Americana Is Over -- Curious -- 2016-12-17
Re Pax Americana Is Over -- Foxy -- 2016-12-17
Re: Re Pax Americana Is Over -- Foxy -- 2016-12-17
Re: Re Pax Americana Is Over -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-17