TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: Tony - your job search - Teachers Discussion
Santiago - 2006-10-26

Yes, I can recommend a middle school in a mid-size city where you and your wife can probably get a job. I've taught there myself and was fairly well pleased with the situation. Friendly staff and administration, lots of motivated students (some not so motivated), nice living situation about a 15 minute walk from the school. The employer will pay your taxi fare to school and back during the cold days of Winter - not as bad as Northern China Winters, but Winter nevertheless. The pay is decent, around 6000 a month, but that's negotiable. The city itself is pretty normal. Not many foreigners there or Western style eateries - no McDonalds or the like. Like most cities in China, it has the good with the bad. The surrounding countryside is quite nice, and it's easy to get out of the city for day trips - there's a Taoist temple about a half hour bus ride from the city where I used to go frequently.
If you're interested or would like more information, you'll have to post your email address here so that I can communicate with you further.
Take care...........

Messages In This Thread
can someone recommend a school - Teachers Discussion -- tony -- 2006-10-26
re: Tony job search - Teachers Discussion -- The Earthling -- 2006-10-30
re: Tony - your job search - Teachers Discussion -- Santiago -- 2006-10-26
Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- Marc -- 2006-10-28
Response for Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- Gaby -- 2006-10-27
re: Gaby - Teachers Discussion -- Santiago -- 2006-10-28
Message for Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- Gaby -- 2006-10-28
recrutier scams - Thanks Gaby - Teachers Discussion -- Santiago -- 2006-10-28
A message for Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- Gaby -- 2006-10-29
Response for Santiago - Teachers Discussion -- Gaby -- 2006-10-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: Tony - your job search - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -