TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help Make Teaching in China Better
Julia Newby-Wadsen - 2017-01-06

1. The only "personal information" being collected are thoughts and opinions.

2. This is an honest attempt to understand what it might be possible to change that would make teaching conditions better for teachers in China. Obviously, this survey will not change China as a country or overall working conditions. However, keeping the same teacher around for several years is in the best interest of the school, and some schools are more than willing to make some changes for that to happen.

3. I have some very good experiences with recruiters as a teacher, and some bad experiences. I am trying to gather information to ensure that teachers have the best possible experience with the company that I am working for.

4. I understand that there are people who might somehow (I don't quite see how, to be honest, but I suppose there is a way) use this information for nefarious purposes, but that is not what I am doing.

Messages In This Thread
Re Help Make Teaching in China Better -- Julia Newby-Wadsen -- 2017-01-06
Re Help Make Teaching in China Better -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-07
Re Help Make Teaching in China Better -- heretosay -- 2017-01-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help Make Teaching in China Better

Go to another board -