TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re pins and needles
heretosay - 2017-01-09

Ha!

Pardon my paraphrasing of an anonymous quote, but she is only responsible for what she says not for what you or others understand.

The Toddler has never driven anyone off of this or any other forum. Nor will he succeed this time. She may leave of her own volition, but that will prove nothing.

If anyone leaves because of him it's because, ultimately, they tire of his childish tirades and the elementary way in which he communicates. Moreover, there are those who'd rather not be associated in any way with such a derelict. No, never driven off, just leaving in disgust at his foul mouth and inability to recognize his own worthlessness in terms of providing valuable input.

Having said that, though, I will admit he's got some entertainment value. There was this gorilla named Ivan who was kept in a cage with a glass front. This was at a shopping center near my hometown. Little kids were fascinated. Adults were curious, yet not quite thrilled by it. Ivan, well, you can imagine how he felt about the whole thing. If you 'd ever had the opportunity to look in his eyes, you wouldn't need an imagination. But, anyway, there it was, both disgusting and entertaining at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
Re pins and needles -- heretosay -- 2017-01-09
Re pins and needles -- Foxy -- 2017-01-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re pins and needles

Go to another board -