TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re FTs in China, take heart: "6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"
Foxy - 2017-01-13

I don't recall the days of the 'feelgood-factor' in the U.S.

I'm not American, so I wouldn't. However, I DO remember it in the U.K.

I keep hearing how Clinton got much more of the popular vote than Trump did, and I certainly don't want to sound cynical, but who said so?

The fact is that over the last few decades we have all been lied to, time and time again. Bush and Tony Blair told us that Iraq had WMD, both Bush and Obama have been fighting alleged 'wars' in the Middle East for 15 years - none of which they can win. Now, the world is supposed to believe that Russia had an effect on the election, etc etc etc. Tempers are running high in America right now. One CNN journalist/reporter was so angry that he referred to Julian Assange as a pedophile and CNN had to publicly withdraw.

It's the old 'system' in America that's running scared - the people BEHIND the scenes (Soros, for example). Their days are numbered and they're not happy about it. Whether Trump succeeds or fails remains to be seen, but the whole world is watching, and he knows it.

For decades there has been a vast amount of American people living below the poverty line. Yet all the time the US government is spending trillions and trillions of dollars on its military, and for what? In case of an invasion? Who the hell is threatening the USA?

What gives you the right to choose to live in squalor and then come round to my clean but relatively untidy house and criticise me for being 'dirty'? Isn't that what the American government has been doing for decades?

The globalists amongst us, who favour this so-called 'new world order', are the ones who fear Trump the most. Trump's election victory, like Brexit, is proof that people are waking up and saying 'WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!'

Putin has proved his worth by waiting to see what Trump will do rather than to retaliate against the Obama sanctions for their alleged 'hacking'. Me personally, I'd trust Putin any day of the week over Obama and Clinton.

MSM has become so twisted that no-one believes a word that is seen on the national news anymore. Alternative media sources are riddled with idiots, yet the more trusted sources have a much larger audience than the likes of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. Why? Because people simply don't know WHAT to believe anymore!
That would only continue (or get even worse) under a Clinton administration, but people live in hope that under Trump, it MAY get a little better.

For years China has been criticised for having a 'state-controlled news channel' - yet what has MSM become in the West? OK, so it may not be 'controlled' as such, but it's certainly manipulated, and I don't see much of a difference.

Hillary Clinton has been in politics for most of her life. Her personal wealth is reported to be around $45 million dollars. I'm sorry, but even Mr President only gets a salary of $1m a year. Trump may not be 'squeaky-clean' either, but at least he's made his money in business and not politics. I have a strong, yet hopeful, feeling that those who underestimate Mr Trump are going to feel rather foolish, rather quickly.

The most truthful words ever to come out of the mouth of Hillary Clinton were, "Actually, I have been very consistent.”

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re FTs in China, take heart: "6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"

Go to another board -